“Worship of the living and true God is essentially an engagement with him on the terms that he proposes and in the way that he alone makes possible.” – Peterson
We want The Woodlands First to be a place where people can experience God in authentic, vibrant worship. We believe that everyone has a musical “heart language,” and so we offer worship services that give people an opportunity to express their worship in a way that is most meaningful to them. Our traditional service begins at 9:30 am led by our Celebration Choir and Orchestra. Our contemporary service begins at 10:50 am and is led by our worship band.
Easter at the Pavilion Choir 2020
Rehearsals will be
-7:00-8:15 pm: March 18 & 25, April 1 & 8
-5:00-6:00 pm: March 22 & 29, April 5
* Childcare available on request for Sunday Rehearsals. Please contact Rashelle at email@example.com if you need care by March 20th.
Final Rehearsal Saturday, April 11th.
Performance is Easter Sunday, April 12th.
- Meets on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm throughout the year in the Choir Suite in the Worship Center
- No audition required, but a heart for worship is needed
- Celebration Choir sings at the 9:30 am worship service each Sunday
- Meets on Sunday mornings at 8:30 am in the Worship Center
- Celebration Orchestra plays at the 9:30 am worship service each Sunday
We are excited for our Children’s Spring Musical, FAITH NEWS! Faith News Network (FNN) is Heaven’s number one source of news! Angel reporters roam the earth, interviewing people from the Bible during defining moments in their lives. And as we learn about the lives of these Bible characters, we are inspired to think… will WE be in the “Heavenly headlines” today?
Register HERE for 1st Grade Choir
1st Grade Choir will be part of the musical this year!
(Payment for 1st Grade Choir will be taken in the classroom)
Register HERE for 2nd-6th Grade Choir
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 2019-2020
- Age 3 by September 1
- Meet in Room D150
- 6:30-7:15 pm
- Age 4 by September 1 or in Kindergarten
- Meet in the Atrium, Bldg. D
- 6:30-7:30 pm
Senior Sing Alongs
- Meets on Wednesdays from 4:45 to 5:45 pm in the Choir Suite in the Worship Center *They do not meet in the Summer
- Open to all people 55+
- No audition required