FIRST KIDS ACADEMY
For enrollment information, please call (281) 367-8199
First Kids Academy was established by the Woodlands First Baptist Church in 1976; their desire was to meet the community’s need for quality childcare and preschool education. FKA exists to provide parents . . .
- an assurance that their children are loved on and cared for
- a confidence that attention is given to the unique development of all children
- a satisfaction in knowing the environment is shaped to build Christ-like relationships.
First Kids Academy aims to expand the world of young children . . .
- through interactions with caregivers and class “friends”,
- with varied learning materials: books, toys, games, educational supplies,
- and as a result of age-appropriate activities: exploring, imagining, discovering!
With so many child care and preschool options now available, WHY First Kids Academy?
At First Kids – we “mind our P’s and Q’s” – People and Quality are our top priorities. Children are a gift from God and therefore they come FIRST at First Kids Academy. Our staff members display God’s love in the care they give children, as they model Christ-like character traits, and as they provide opportunities that support the overall development of each child.
In regard to quality, FKA provides a caring environment, one in which close bonds are formed between children and caregivers, between families and staff. Our teachers are sensitive and empathetic to the needs of children. They focus their attention on the well-being of each child, the health and safety of the children in their care, and the planning of lessons that enlarge the world of these very young children. We are able to accomplish this because we have low teacher – student ratios.
In a recent parent survey, 100% of the parents responding stated that the staff of FKA was “friendly, welcoming, polite and professional. They show genuine love and care for children.”
WHY FKA? Because PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE,
and we have great caregivers providing quality care for our families.
If you are interested in scheduling a visit, please call the FKA office at 281-367-8199.
FKA admits students of any race, religion, sex or national origin.