Virtual VBS Resource Links
Day 1 Live Worship
Day 1 Preschool Video
Day 1 Solar Oven How-to Video
Day 2 Live Worship
Day 2 Preschool Video
Day 2 Thaumatrope How-to Video
Day 2 Thaumatrope Printable
Day 3 Live Worship
Day 3 Preschool Video
Day 3 Science Lab How-to Video
Day 3 Preschool Printable
Day 3 Missions Printable
Day 4 Live Worship
Day 4 Preschool Video
Day 4 Science Lab How-To Video
Day 4 Missions Printable
Day 5 Live Worship
Day 5 Preschool Video
Day 5 Science Lab How-To Video
Day 5 Looking Looking Cards
You and your family are invited to attend our very first Virtual VBS June 1-5! Our team is so excited to bring the very best of Vacation Bible School into your homes this summer, and we’ve been hard at work creating an experience that you and your kids won’t soon forget.
Virtual VBS has be custom built for your family with age-appropriate crafts, science experiments, and missions activities. Each day will also include a game time with everything you need to get outside as a family and have some serious fun! The digital guide (available all summer) will include all the lesson plans and video links for an awesome VBS experience.
Click Here to Register for a Virtual VBS Digital Guide (Preschoolers and Elementary Aged Children)
Check out our FAQ section below or reach out to us in the church office at email@example.com.
I look forward to “seeing” you at Virtual VBS this summer!
- What is Virtual VBS?
- Virtual VBS is an intentional week of digital programming combined with a customized Family Kit so that you can experience the best of VBS from the comfort and safety of your home.
- What ages can attend?
- Virtual VBS is open to families with kids ages 2-completed 6th grade.
- What about my preschooler? Can they really do this?
- Absolutely! Your preschooler will get their own videos and age-appropriate crafts so that they can enjoy Virtual VBS on their own level. Preschoolers will not attend Zoom groups, unless they want to sit in with a sibling.
- Will this be too babyish for my Preteen? (Completed 5th/6th)
- Nope! Our activities are designed to work for a variety of ages, and they will have their own special Zoom groups that meet opposite of the younger kids so that they have a preteen-specific experience).
- Can we invite a friend to do Virtual VBS with us?
- Sure thing! However, encourage them to register online for their own Family Kit so that they receive all of the fun inside!
- Where will we find the live services?
- Services will be streamed live on our website each morning. You will receive more information about accessing the live services and pre-recorded Bible Studies in your Family Kit.
- Help! I’m not crafty. How can I do Virtual VBS?
- You won’t need to be. Our crafts, science experiments and mission projects are meant to be opened and used with little to no prep. Don’t worry-we’ll walk you through it!
- Will this feel like school?
- We certainly hope not. We want to put the emphasis on Vacation and Bible; not School. We’ll keep it light, active, and fun!
- Will all my kids be on the same Zoom, or will we have multiple Zoom calls?
- Every elementary kid in your home will be in the same Zoom. Preteens (Completed grades 5 and 6 will have their own preteen-specific Zoom group.)
- What if I can’t do Virtual VBS on June 1-5?
- That’s fine! Register for your Kit by May 17 and pick it up during one of our pick-up parties. Our worship services and Bible Study videos will be available all summer long. Feel free to spread out the 5 sessions over the summer, choose a different week, or even carry it along on family vacation. It’s for you to use when and where it works for your family.
- Is there a mission’s offering this year?
- Yes! We are excited to support Over Under Ministries of Conroe with our missions offering this year. Over Under provides food and support to at risk families in our community. You will have a chance to give online throughout the summer. Also, we will be collecting non-perishable food items at our Pick Up Party to jump start our food donations. You will learn more about the work of Over Under during Virtual VBS
The Woodlands First seeks to be a faith family who lives at the intersection of God’s Grace and Truth.