2023 Brazil Mission Trip
Coari, Manaus Brazil from Oct.26 – Nov. 4,2023
Interesting Facts about Coarí
Join us to serve in the amazing Forest of Brazil. This trip is different than the others because our transportation is by boat every day.
- The Amazon Jungle is one of the most beautiful natural areas in the World.
- Coarí River is a tributary of the Amazon River in the Amazonas state in north-western Brazil
- Coarí has a population of 82,209
- The climate in Coari is warm, oppressive, and overcast. The temperature typically varies from 74°Fto 88°F
- Portuguese is the official and national language of Brazil
The Woodlands First Baptist Church and our Partner the Brazilian Baptist Convention, are supporting missionary work in remote areas along the Amazon River.
We are planning to do
- Construction projects like painting, electrical, ceiling, etc.
- Distribution of school supplies for some public schools in the area
- Evangelism, sports ministry, and Revival conferences
PLANNING YOUR TRIP
Registration: Click here to register * Please note this is the registration link only; for the down payment and remaining balance using the payment link below.
Payment: The $300 down payment and any additional payments towards the balance of the trip may be paid via check to the church or by credit/debit card by clicking here and then selecting the applicable fund.
*Please note balance is due 2 weeks prior to departure to ensure your spot*
Keeping in touch: Once you’ve confirmed your trip with us, we will begin communicating with you through email or phone calls. If you have any questions, contact Juan Lambarria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find prayer and partnership support: Pray and support. https://www.prayingpelicanmissions.org/mission-trip-resources/sample-mission-trip-support-letters
Cost: $2200 per person includes airfare, hotel, meals, transportation, and travel insurance.
Documentation: Passports are required to travel. Please, email a copy of your passport and driver’s license to email@example.com
Immunization: Check with your doctor to see what she or he recommends. COVID vaccination is required.
The Woodlands First seeks to be a faith family who lives at the intersection of God’s Grace and Truth.