Where Grace & Truth Intersect
Worshiping Together on May 31
- For the health and comfort of others, we strongly encourage you to wear a mask/facecovering. Masks will be provided for anyone who asks to receive one. All staff and Door Team volunteers will be wearing masks and will be practicing physical distancing. (While there is some disagreement about its effectiveness, it does seem clear when I wear a mask, it provides some level of protection from me spreading Covid 19 to someone else should I be an unknowing carrier. So, if it doesn’t cause a health problem for you, we are at this time strongly encouraging you to wear a mask.)
- Door Team and Staff will be assisting all members with greeting and seating. Please be patient as you may not be able to sit in your “usual” seat. We are leaving empty 3 seats between family units and will be seating members and guests on every other row. Again, overflow seating will be available in the Great Hall.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the entry areas.
- The Worship Center will be disinfected with an odorless disinfectant before and after each service. This is in addition to the quarterly long-term germicide we use.
- Unfortunately, there will be no on-campus programming or childcare for Children/Preschool Ministries. Families are encouraged to worship together if attending on campus. If a child is unable to wear a mask, we are encouraging them to attend the 11 am service.
- Bible Study small groups will continue online, but will not be meeting inside the church facility at this time. We anticipate Bible Study groups resuming in classrooms when it is no longer necessary for us to physically distance. Again, small groups will continue to connect through virtual meetings or in other ways which are safe. (Outside meetings with physical distancing as an example)
- Please observe physical distancing signage in the hallways.
- Worship guides, coffee and doughnuts will be temporarily unavailable.
- Offerings will be placed in the wooden stands located in the worship center. Online giving options on our website are encouraged.
- Greet your church family with a smile (behind your mask) rather than a handshake, hug or high five.
- We will exit by rows with Door Team assistance at the conclusion of the services.
- We encourage all attendees to maintain physical distance at the conclusion of the service.
- If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have Covid-19 in the last 14days
Although we will not be worshiping together in person these next few Sundays, you are still able to tithe and give online through the link below. Thank you for your continued faithfulness.
We’d love to be a place you call home. We hope your experience moves you closer to God.
It’s our passion to be the hands and feet of Jesus so that everyone can experience real life in him.
The Woodlands First seeks to be a faith family who lives at the intersection of God’s Grace and Truth.